click to enable zoom
searching...
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen
Advanced Search
More Search Options
We found 0 results. View results
Advanced Search
More Search Options
we found 0 results
Your search results

Roble 13

$ 135,000
Lots in Sales
Samara
add to favorites
90

Very nice ocean view lot located in a great neighborhood with beautiful houses. The ocean view building side is located in Carrillo, in a neighborhood called Villas Playa El Roble, just a few minutes drive from Carrillo town and beach. Around 65 percent of the land is useable for construction, the other 35 percent are on the other side of the road and hilly with a trees and bushes, the property is a registered concession, renewable in 2027, there are some trees on the bottom of the land, they could be trimmed and get much better water views, nice ocean view building side with easy access. Shops and restaurants are only 3 minutes driving and the beautiful Carrillo beach is only 5 minutes driving from the property, great neighborhood with high quality houses.

City:
State/County:
Country: Costa Rica
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 18295
Price: $ 135,000
Property ID: MP - 625
Acreage: 0,816
Sq Meter: 3304
Well Water
Electricity

Compare Listings